I’ve been bouncing around a few topics that I’d like to discuss next week. I would love to hear your feedback:
· What are some of the ways that you would prepare for unemployment if you knew about it beforehand?
· Since I’m always a late bloomer, I will just be getting around to choosing a tax software/service this weekend. If you are one of the early birds, did you use a tax software? If so and you use a Mac, which software did you choose?
· I’m just getting to the middle of the current deployment with my husband. This one is different because we were married and in one home before he left this time, unlike the last one. I will share how this deployment has been different for me. Are there any military spouses that can shed some light on this topic?
· Courtesy on the road – Shouldn’t it be a priority? How important is courtesy to you when driving?
The following are some stories that caught my attention this week. These posts highlight my own mindset this week: namely building up this blog, splitting my time between blogging and my other life commitment, and my own preparation to transition to a home office once I move to Mississippi. Even though I am not actually leaving my job to work from home, I would imagine that there will be many similarities for anyone working in a home office.
- Spotlight Blogger writes about 4 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Blog.
- Problogger writes about juggling blogging with your other commitments.
- Trent at The Simple Dollar provides his thoughts on working from home. One year ago, he made the choice to pursue blogging as a full time profession and work from home. Now he reflects on that decision.
- Madison over at My Dollar Plan gives her reflection on the decision to leave her job six months ago to spend more time with her children and pursue other business opportunities.
LITE FARE FRIDAYS is anything thing that I feel like discussing on that day. I will try to keep it light just in time for the weekend!